Our Aerial Mapping Services
Our orthophoto collection services are capable of generating resolutions of less than 2 cm per pixel, with accuracies sufficient for 1-foot contours when combined with ground control reference points.
(Left) Orthomosaic of a medium sized pueblo (Right) Digital surface model of a medium sized pueblo
Digital Surface & Terrain Modeling
- We produce CAD and GIS compatible digital elevation, surface, and terrain models useful for cultural resource managers, designers, engineers, and land managers. Visualize archaeological site conditions and drainage plans, survey quarries and landfills, or conduct a flood risk assessment.
Survey Grade Topographic Lines
1 foot contour lines
- Due to the nature of creating accurate and precise Orthomosaics with sub-centimeter accuracy, topographic lines with intervals of 10 feet, 5 feet, 1 foot, and even smaller are easily possible. Our topographic lines can take into account objects such as vegetation and buildings or remove these objects so that only the true terrain is taken into consideration.
- We cover a large range of spectra needs, whether you are interested in multi-spectral NDVI analysis of cropland or forests, thermal infrared for biological or soil conditions, hyper-spectral sensors for specific elements of interest, or LiDAR for unparalleled landscape recreation.
3D model of a Large Pueblo
Following the collection of orthophotos, the images are broken into millions of data packets tied to each pixel in each photo. These packets each have unique elevation and location data and once related to one another allow for the creation of models where highly precise measurements can be performed.
Stockpile + Volumetric Analysis
- UAV-based surveying enables precise measurements and stockpile volume calculations. Volumes can be generated with overall accuracies averaging 97% or higher.
Structure and Object modeling
- We can provide accurate measurements for structures or objects recreating their physical and visual characteristics. Whether for recreation of a specific scene, or a desire to have a data driven model for analysis the options are limitless.